Salary: COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS – SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Job Description: PREFERABLY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT WITH 5 – 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND PROFICIENCY IN BELOW AREAS:
- Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Liaising with banks for customer financing and other matters.
- Knowledge in arranging Debt Funds for the Company from various Banks/ Financial Institutions and preparing all required documents for the same.
- Responsible for Accounting, Analysis and Finalization of periodic financial statements.
- Liaising with the Internal and Statutory Auditors and ensuring statutory audit, internal audit & tax audit compliance.
- Joint Venture arrangements accounting.
- Monitoring of debtors on a periodical basis, Ageing Analysis, Billing, Debtors Realizations, Analysis of projected collections for forecasting cash flow etc.
- Vetting of MOU, Lease Deeds, Agreement to sell/ purchase, Share Purchase Agreement, Collaboration Agreement, Joint Development Agreement, Allotment Letter, Escrow Agreement, Application Form, etc.
- Ensuring monthly payments/ e-payments of Service Tax, TDS & Provident Fund, ESI, filing of various TDS &other statutory returns.
- Service Tax- Ensuring registration of taxable services, determining the service tax liability on a monthly basis for various categories of services, calculating and availing input credit and making net remittance on monthly basis.
- Knowledge of handling Tax Audit and Arbitration.
- Monthly preparation of Profitability Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements and other reports for Management control purposes.
- Review the organization policy & compliance.
- Document, evaluate, test system and controls to determine the adequacy and effectiveness, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, reliability and integrity of information etc.
- To develop and discuss findings, recommendations and timelines for corrective action.
Company Law Matters
- Company Incorporation, Search/ Inspection, Filing/ Registration/ Returns.