Salary: COMPETITIVE SALARY + EXCELLENT COMMISSION EARNING POTENTIAL + BENEFITS – SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Job Description: MBA WITH ENGINEERING BACKGROUND, MINIMUM 5-10 YEARS EXPERIENCE and having successful record of both government & corporate client handling and client retention. Must have effective communication skills and in depth knowledge of the field, well versed with Government Tendering, Govt. Liaison, PR, Corporate Meetings, Joint Venture, verifying Tender Technical Document, Market Research, Project Promotion, etc.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objective.
- Conduct Customer Research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- Customize materials according to specific market or customer requirements
- Good understanding of bidding, tendering process and contract negotiations followed by various organizations (Government, Private, PSU, etc.)
- Identification of business opportunities - Identifying Tenders and look out for any upcoming projects through Tender Portals, Publications, etc.
- Prepare pre bid details and represent the company in Pre Bid Meetings.
- Work on tender submission and supervise the tender and technical documents.
- Identifying Joint venture partners if necessary, discuss, negotiate and formulate all agreement terms.
- Work in close coordination with financial team for preparing financial proposals and prepare Financial Bids.
- Represent the company in the financial negotiation with respective clients.
- Pre visit to site for project viability, market rate evaluation, labor outlook etc.
- Order Finalization/Negotiation.
- Develop PR and have good liaison with all government and corporate clients and update/ reply them of any official query.