Salary: COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS – SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Job Description: ENGINEERS FROM MECHANICAL / HYDRAULIC / AUTOMOBILE BACKGROUND WITH MINIMUM 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND HANDS ON KNOWLEDGE OF LATEST TECHNOLOGIES:
- Develop and monitor maintenance SOP’s
- To train operators and monitor
- To train technicians on right methods and monitor for Preventive Maintenance, Semi & Major Engine and Transmission Overhauling, Repair and Servicing of Hydraulics and Pneumatics including pumps, valves, motors, cylinders, complete Electrical and Electronics System Repair and Servicing including wiring, self and dynamo motors, water pumps, engine control module, sensors, complete Refurbishment and Re-engineering of equipment.
- To arrange/create all manuals and SOPs
- Supply Chain Management.
- Maintain consumable inventory for day to day maintenance
- Good liaison with Govt and Public sectors helping timely deliveries
- Planning, implementation, create, manage systems/protocols, methods and good working ethics for smooth functioning of O & M
- Fleet Management
- Good Administrative skills