The S2 is the ideal choice for both contractors and smaller urban centres. It has the agility to take on parking lots and communities with narrow or curvy streets. And it’s powerful enough to handle all kinds of sweeping – including construction sites.
- Powerful street sweeping system.
- Easy to operate, simple to maintain.
- Free-floating, fully adjustable gutter brooms follow the contour of the road surface.
- Set-and-forget hydraulic down-pressure control system.
- Patented water saver system keeps dust to a minimum and uses less water. PM-10 Certified.
- Durable squeegee-type elevator puts more debris into the hopper faster and with little maintenance.
- Long-lasting chain drive or optional belt-drive elevator 4 cu yd volumetric capacity hopper.
- Infinitely variable height dumping from 18” to 126”
- Centre-mounted hopper ensures even load distribution
- Lexan windows give you a clear view of hopper
- All serviceable parts easily accessible, no grease points.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Fuel efficient
- Truck chassis with short wheelbase for maneuverability and fast travel between sweeping jobs
- Excellent operator visibility and comfort
- Quality construction retains value
- Sweeping path: 114” (2,895 mm)
- Overall height: 102” (2,590 mm)
- Overall length: 242” (6,147 mm)
- Dump height max: 126” (3,200 mm)
- Dump location: left side standard
- Wheelbase: 132” (3,353 mm)
- Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Model: 4TNV98, 4 cylinder diesel
- Displacement: 3300 cc
- Rated horsepower: 68 hp @ 2800 rpm
- Torque: 163ft-lbs @ 1500 rpm
- Hydraulic direct drive: variable and reversible
- Diameter: 36” (914 mm) Length: 58” (1,473 mm)
- Steel core: 8.63” (219 mm) diameter
- Pressure Control: left/right independent spring tension
- Lift Type: hydraulic
- Mounting: trailing arms/side support
- Number of brooms: 2
- Diameter (Bristle): 44” (1,117 mm)
- Design: free-floating spring suspension
- Hydraulic direct drive: reversible
- Adjustment: independent; left/right, up/down
- Controls: pressure & wear, tilt
- Material volume: 4.0 cu yd volumetric
- Maximum dump height: 10’ 6” (3,200 mm)
- Minimum dump height: 18” (457 mm)
- Left side dumping: standard
- Dump angle: 50°
- Dump capacity: 9,500 lbs (4,309 kg)
- Lifting: scissor with single telescopic hydraulic cylinder
- Patented Water Saver System
- Capacity: 200 Gallons
- Tank material: polyethylene
- Electric pump: diaphragm, 3.0 gpm
- Water system material: non-corrosive, 100 mesh
- Spray Nozzles: 6 under cab, 4 over MB, 2 each GB
- Drip nozzle over each GB
- Tank capacity: 45 Gallons
- Pump: tandem gear
- Pump Capacity: 2 x 10 gpm @ 1800 rpm
- Controls: electric over hydraulic
- Hydraulic drive motors: all interchangeable
- Hydraulic fluid cooler: air to oil
- Squeegee-type system with 7 flights
- Hydraulic direct drive, variable speed and reversible
- Relief valve protected
- Width: 56.5” (1,435 mm)
- Conveyor flush system
Content for Technical Specification
Content for vehicle Location